Ease of use
• A clear touch screen panel for easy menu navigation providing fingertip diagnostic functionality
• A range of menu features simplify operation and identification of key parameters
• Multiple dispense options available.
Fast configuration and installation
• A modular, optimised design enables quick system construction and configuration and simplifies installation and set-up
• QR codes for video viewing of installation procedure.
Range of technologies
• Reverse osmosis: a total membrane process which can remove > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria from potable water
• Irradiation: applied at 254 or 185nm to destroy micro organisms or to reduce Total Organic Carbon (TOC) levels
• Filtration: incorporates a wide range of sub-micron ratings which can be used to effectively reduce levels of bacteria, endotoxin, RNases and DNases from ultrapure water
• Ion-exchange: specifically selected nuclear grade resin combined with high activity absorbents to produce an ultra pure water quality (18.2MΩ.cm) with low TOC.